- Current washing process is time consuming, environmentally burdensome and costly
- Worldwide concern on the environmental hazards and an interest to replace the current process with a low cost, eco-friendly alternative
- Expensive loom-weaving processes such as ring spun denim are in high demand and there is a 2 year waiting period for new equipment
- Patented, digital laser technology is delivered and applied to textile roll goods up to 74-inches in an “etch-on-the-fly” continuous manner
- Novel laser scribing technology shown to replicate ring spun and cross hatch patterns, as well as those obtained from stone / enzyme washing
- A low cost, environmentally friendly alternative to standard wash techniques – only a simple rinse is now required
- RevoLaze technology will lead to significant cost reduction and maximized productivity with near perfect yield
Our technology allows to replicate or create any type of effect. For example, our unique software allows for brands and manufacturers to use basic, open-end denim to easily replicate the look of expensive loom weaving processes.