RevoLaze launches LightLaze to help the denim industry lower laser cycle times by up to 40% and provide an alternative to PP Spray. For more information and to get start converting your existing laser files, please visit the official LightLaze website at http://www.lightlaze.com
Who We Are
RevoLaze LLC is a US based technology firm dedicated to the creation and implementation of our patented laser scribing processes. For over 20 years, we have been on the forefront of innovation to provide economic and environmental solutions to the textile industry. Our technologies help mills, laundries, manufacturers and apparel brands realize significant cost reductions, throughput enhancement and design flexibility. These processes also result in the reduction and elimination of various health hazards associated with sand blasting, hand sanding and Potassium Permanganate Spray.
The versatility of our revolutionary laser technology allows for lasers to etch patterns, graphics and textures into countless materials, including:
The Value of Working with RevoLaze
Aside from having absolute assurance the technology is used properly, partnering with RevoLaze has provided several benefits to industry leaders throughout the world. Every day, several of the leading brands and manufacturers work with RevoLaze to maximize their utilization of laser etching from development through production.
The numerous benefits of a RevoLaze partnership include:
- Collaborating on a Revolutionary Technology to replace the harmful Potassium Permanganate Spray that is 100% Eco-Friendly and cost competitive
- Using proprietary filters to eliminate the need for hand-sanding touch ups, resulting in an authentic, worn look that can be used on ANY laser system
- Optimizing laser designs to increase production time and workflow
- Consulting on new laser purchases
- Access to our US-Based Design Center, where designers and production managers can create and implement designs on garment and linear processing machines
- Pattern Development & Photoshop Training
For a full list of our 33 licensees as well as information on securing a RevoLaze license, please click here: